Note that some of these collabs aren't official, meaning that it was a special live performance. There are no MP3 version of "Corre", "Running in the Sky", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "When I First Saw You" and "To You" since all of them are the special performance in 2014 Music Bank in Mexico; 2011 Sydney Kpop Fastival; 2010, 2013 and 2014 KBS Gayo Daechukje respectively.
Oh.. and by the way, I am hopelessly and completely falling in love with Yoseob's voice. So, don't take this list too seriously because I might like or dislike a song based only on Yoseob's part in that song, haha (ᗒᗨᗕ) But, don't worry, I'll try my best to give my thought about the other singers too (^o^)
Here's my list!
17. "From Where and Until Where" - with HyunA (4minute), 2014
Yoseob's part in this song is too high in my opinion.
16. "Tearfully Beautiful" - with Nam Woohyun (Infinite), Jo Kwon (2AM) and Niel (Teen Top), 2012
This song is too cheesy for my taste. With a line-up of powerful vocalists, they sure can do better than this. Oh, and the blue costume.. it's just plain ugly.
14. "Perfume" - with Oh Seunghee and Choi Yoojin (CLC), 2013
This song is surprisingly good and I expect nothing less from Yoseob. The music itself is bright and..girly? At first I thought what Cube meant by 'Cube girls' is Gayoon and G.Na, but.. it turns out to be Seunghee and Yoojin who was still a trainee at that time.
13. "Bohemian Rhapsody" - with Lee Changmin (2AM), Kim Jonghyun (SHInee) and Jun.K (2PM), 2010
Pssst.. Yoseob looks so cute here (miss his spiky hair). I swear, he looks like a 12-year-old-boy wearing his dad's leather jacket and bow tie X3
Yoseob sang this with three different girls!!! He was most confident (almost like a teaser) with G.Na, cutest with Gayoon and shy with IU. So many different sides of our Yoseobie X3 Here's when Yoseob sang it with G.Na at BEAST's solo concert 'Welcome to B2ST Airline':
11. "When I First Saw You" - with Jung Eunji (A Pink), 2013
|Both of them are the main vocalist and the 'happy virus' in their own group. Not only on camera, but they also being playful off camera. Gotta ship them! Yay! <3|
Their voices are coated by honey, enough said.
9. "Fly So High" - with all Cube artists, 2011
Three years ago this song would definitely be in the top 3. I have a soft spot for this song because this song is what turns me into a Cube stan.
8. "Running in the Sky" - with CNBLUE and G.O. (MBLAQ), 2011
7. "Christmas Song" - with all Cube artists, 2013
This is a kind of song that makes you want to cuddle your teddy bear and swing yourself to your right and left. And, look, the MV is so full of eye-candies!
6. "Bye Bye Love" - with Son Dongwoon (BEAST), Lee Changsub and Jung Ilhoon (BToB), 2013
Changsub is threatening to take Hyunseung's place as the my favorite duet partner for Yoseob at this point. Haha.. Kidding! Of course HyunSeob will always be my favorite vocalists in BEAST. But, can I have another ChangSeob collab, pretty please? The funny thing is that Ilhoon's rap was so good I thought it's Junhyung who is rapping XD My favorite part is "..jiwobolge bye~bye~bye~"
5. "Be Alright" - with Lee Changsub (BtoB), Heo Gayoon (4minute) and G.Na, 2012
4. "First Snow and First Kiss" - with Chae Daniel (DMTN), 2010
|I'm really touched by their friendship. 'The good old days' vibe from these photos.. I can't even.. .__.|
3. "Love Day" - with Jung Eunji (A Pink), 2012
Cuteeeeeee.. That's what this collab is like. Yoseob and Eunji, my king and queen <3 This song sounds like it was made for Yoseob and Eunji. If you want to know more about my thought on this, I have already wrote it in here (but unfortunately it's in Indonesian). Meanwhile, you can enjoy the music video. Warning: full of fluffiness and might induce diabetes.
2. "I Remember" - with Bang Yongguk (B.A.P.), 2011
|Yoseob and pre-debut Yongguk. I love the fact that they're the same age with Yoseob is just three months older than Yongguk.|
1. "Corre" - with Kim Sunggyu (Infinite) and Yoo Youngjae (B.A.P.), 2014
(The official video with the actual Spanish song lyrics is blocked here, you can watch it right from KBSKpop Youtube channel)
- Whoever Yoseob's partner in duet, Yoseob always seems like the younger one.
- I ship Yoseob with every younger single female singer he collaborates with.
- If Yoseob wasn't in BEAST, maybe he would choose to be a rock singer (and be a very good one).
- Yoseob's smile is the most precious thing in the world.