About Me

My photo
Like any of 18-year-old girl, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Football and k-pop are the most severe. But above all, there's nothing I cherish more than my life, my family and my friends :)

Monday, June 2, 2014

My Favorite Smallville's Chlollie Moments (Part 1)

10x14 Masquerade
I really enjoyed Chloe and Oliver's night out. Their scene at Ace of Clubs was how I imagined their first date to be. It's sexy, flirty and sneaky. I had the goofiest smile on my face the whole time O(≧▽≦)O
You know, I'm supposed to be meeting someone here ... Oliver Queen, of all people.
Even with the registration act behind him, the world still knows him as the Green Arrow.
He probably can't even leave the house without wearing some kind of ridiculous disguise.
Makes it, uh, pretty hard to live a normal life, I'm guessing.
I would know who Oliver was even with that ridiculous disguise. Who does he think that he is kidding. Those chin dimple was the biggest clue. LOL.
With a classy dress and a closet sex hair, all Chloe had to do was lean against the bar counter and put a smile to give Oliver butterflies in his stomach. It's not often we got to see the seductive side of Chloe ~(>◕ฺ)~
Well, you wouldn't want to have dinner with me in his place, would you?
The following screencaps will explain why I this couple are fantastic even when they aren't officially together (രര๑)ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ
Me? No. What would your boyfriend say about that?
Oliver and his little knowing smile... ^o^
I heard he's a pretty tough guy.
...and his lip biting. Tee hee, isn't he full of confidence? 
Well, I can't exactly call him my boyfriend.
Ouch, there Chloe was, dropping the wham line just like that. It became even funnier when she said it with a playful smile. Chloe, you little devil! (˃o˂ )
.......
Oliver's smile literally dropped after hearing that. Haha (((o(๑^▽^๑)o)))

And that's my second favorite part. Right after that "Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not your girlfriend yet" moment, Oliver took off his glasses and Chloe eyed him up. She almost looked ready to pounce. Pure sex!

I think Oliver Queen would be an absolute fool to let someone like you get away.
You're damn right.
The lustful gazes, his inviting low voice, her unmistakably dilated pupils (๑•◡-๑)σ ℒℴѵℯ
I adored how they tried to keep their hands off of each other (well, they're in a public place after all). The meeting was supposed to be casual. That being said, they almost got what they want. They got their shoulders bumping and their noses touching but..no kiss!
You know the real bitch of this whole thing?
Mm-hmm?
Oliver Queen could waltz in here right now, get a table just like that, no problem.
But he wouldn't have the luxury of eating in peace.
Your brown-haired rendezvous here ... I can't even get on the list.
Makes me wish I was someone else entirely.
Whoa, I didn't realize until that dialogue that Oliver had dyed his hair into brown (・o・)
Well, is it always so bad being someone else?
I'm quite enjoying myself.
Chloe appreciates her man for the fine hunk of man he is. Bless her heart ^ω^
He could have the style of Oliver Queen and the manner of Green Arrow, but he's not both of them. When he's with Chloe, he's "Ollie", the man who fell for her. They have no secrets to keep from each other and that's what I like about them. His hearty laugh (´∀`)
We're the Joneses, the two of us.
We're the...Joneses.
Yeah.
Look, they're faking IDs now. Badass couple as alwaysヽ(^Д^)ノ Oliver's corresponding "Wuh?" response was priceless! (>▽<)
Yeah, look, we shouldn't be doing this.
Yeah, too late for that :p
The universe just gave a guy with a secret and a girl with no identity the chance to enjoy an evening out in public.
What's the worst that could happen?
Chloe, you rock! She's basically saying, "You. Me. Dinner. Everything else be damned."

Drinking toast gif images. Because they're awesome ☆*・゜゚・*\(^ᴗ^)/*・゜゚・*☆
I saw sparks whenever they're together (๑✧◡✧๑)
Their reaction prior to a call from the real Mrs. Jones was...
 
 
...HANDS DOWN THE BEST PART OF THE NIGHT! Justin and Allison do have great chemistry which always makes them fun to watch and believable as a couple.

Before this picspam get any longer, I will continue my list of favorite moments from Masquerade in part 2. Because you know what, I'm just gonna say that ALL Chlollie moments in this episode including the Desaad illusion scene is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment