About Me

My photo
Like any of 18-year-old girl, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Football and k-pop are the most severe. But above all, there's nothing I cherish more than my life, my family and my friends :)

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Favorite Smallville's Chlollie Moments (Part 6)

10x15 Fortune
This episode was about celebrating Clark and Lois' engagement, but in the end Chloe and Oliver were the ones who made the leap, but they didn't take the spotlight away from anyone. They got married and now they’re off celebrating it alone. This sums up the Chlollie relationship. It's a private, deep rooted relationship between the two of them.

Okay, it all started when Chloe slipped out from the party to clear her mind, leaving the others to watch the rest of their crazy bachelor party video. She had told Clark about her decision to continue her life at Star City. But she hadn't told Oliver

However, she wasn't going to leave without telling Oliver. They had plan to meet back at Oliver's place. She wanted to talk to him about her decision to leave Metropolis, and her role as Watchtower, however, she could not or would not ask him to leave his own life or give up anything for her, and that was where her uncertainty came into play. She's a bit unsure of his reaction. "Will he follow me?" She couldn't ask him to give up his life and do that, but maybe she's hoping deep down, that he would. She made no assumptions, and asked nothing of him. The mere fact that she took a job as a reporter at the Star City Register, shows me that she's choosing to stay close to Oliver in some capacity. It's his home town. She just didn't want to be Watchtower anymore ˓(ᑊᘩᑊ⁎)
Oliver, I--
It's okay. I can-- I can read  between the lines. Chloe, I never expected you to sit up in that ivory watchtower for the rest of your life. I know better than that.
There's no one who understands Chloe better than Oliver. Period.

Oliver then pulled out a folded piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to her. Chloe unfolded the paper. And a beautiful soundtrack from Amy Stroup, "Alas, We Aspire", started to sob my heart out (p′︵‵。) 
Turned out it was the other half of the marriage certificate, it had Oliver's name written on it, with his signature at the bottom ( ॣ•͈૦•͈ ॣ)
TWIST! I thought they had concluded all the things they did that day as mere drunk prank
How could I not be giddy to see the certificate turned into something real and epic. Moreover, I almost believed that the certificate was Clark and Chloe's (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Chloe breaking into tears as she looked up to Oliver after she 'found out' that she has a husband was the best part of this scene imo. Oliver's face as he waited for her reaction was also perfect.. (*T▽T*)
The fact that Allison Mack and Justin Hartley delivered that with just one glance shows how talented they are as actress and actor (-^〇^-)

Chloe then displayed the other half, which she must have been keeping with her, thus revealing that Chloe and Oliver are FREAKIN' MARRIED! (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)ヾ(>▽<)y ☆
Both Tom Welling and Clark Kent sent their best regards for them. Haha..
 
Gotta love Chloe when she bit her lower lip like she's experiencing the closest thing to utter euphoria. She's adorable (๑>◡<๑)✿
Chloe looked up again to give Oliver the big Sullivan smile. Oliver is such a lucky guy. He will get to see this infatuating smile from the cutest blonde this show could ever have for the rest of his life ( ˃̴◡ुؔ ) 。o
Their emotions and thoughts are connected, makes them the perfect fit for each other. His words made her laugh and her laugh made him smile. They've never been this happy for a long.. long time  (@⌒ー⌒@)
I don't know what you're thinking, but...I hope it's not that you're gonna run off without your husband. You didn't take a job in my hometown for nothing.
Nuff said. It's time to enjoy moment of tenderness from their first kiss as MR. and MRS. QUEEN! (Gosh.. how perfect that sounds! It's still hard to believe that they are actually married, eternally bonded. I'm so freaking pumped I can't explain!) (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
 
 
 
I love how they caressed each other's faces and how it seems that they didn't want to stop kissing. Awww!!! When their lips part, they stayed close for a moment breathing the same air, eskimo kissing, smiling, Chloe even still had tears of happiness in her eyes!  
My one true pairing is an endgame *scream*
I'M SO HAPPY. I had no doubt that they would eventually become a couple. But, I never in a million years though that they would be married X'D They so deserve it :')
I was devastated after their trade in Lazarus. I just couldn't take anymore separation. My heart shattered for them, but after watching them begin a new life together in a higher level of commitment my broken heart miraculously healed!
By the way, Oliver knew that he and Chloe are married by the time they were watching the video didn't he? I wonder if when he was looking at Chloe in the video scene that he was looking at her with the perspective of, "That is my wife." (⁎⚈⚈⁎)❤
I must be right. He knew he's looking at her wife!! (^∇^)
Oh, Oliver, you knew you just married. How come you didn't wanna shout, "World, I'm married to Chloe Sullivan!" from the roof top? Hehe. Just kidding (❛ڡ❛)
I love how both of them played it cool when they realized they're now married. It wasn't too overwrought or emotional but rather very mature with a touch of bittersweet and perfectly theirs.

This episode marked the end of Allison Mack's run on Smallville. After 10 years and 200 episodes, I still love Chloe..very much.. (/^-^(^ ^*)/

She’s getting back into journalism, she’s still a part of the superhero world, her relationship with Clark is strong and to top it all she gets to share all that with someone she loves who ‘gets her’ like no one else has. I can say with pride that that was the best send-off of any Smallville character ever °˖ ✧◝( ◕)◜✧˖ °
I've been thinking that's my true calling...finding heroes and helping them realize their true potential beyond the reach of Watchtower. [...] I've created a double-identity for myself. You're looking at the Star City Register's newest hire. By day, of course.
You go, girl! o(〃^▽^〃)o


It's funny how we kept imagining that our perfect ending for Chlollie on Smallville would be the two of them ridin' off into the sunset and headed to Star City like in old movies and that's exactly what we got in Fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment