About Me

My photo
Like any of 18-year-old girl, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Football and k-pop are the most severe. But above all, there's nothing I cherish more than my life, my family and my friends :)

Friday, August 9, 2013

Jack Frost and Danny Phantom

Funny that my recent posts branded with "Jack Frost's" on their titles. It feels like Jack Frost is growing in my veins, pumped into my heart and I can't get him out of my head if I don't write it in my blog. Pheeww.. he's been quite a trouble lately..

Naah.. just kidding (^0^)┛
I knew this whole Jack Frost fever was caused by my childhood memories. My craze for him was formed because of Danny Phantom, one of my ideal hero from nickelodeon cartoon. Jack resembles of him so much with the fact that they're both young, white-haired, "blessed" with supernatural ability by accident, able to fly, cocky and independant. When I figured that out, I was like, "Waaah..!!! No way?! Jack is Danny?!" >,<

Ahahaa.. this is one cute example of a crack pairing XD


I'm not the only one who think like this. Apparently, the folks on tumblr has been aware of Danny's reincarnation in Jack. Do you think Danny's ghost power made him stuck at age 14 and turned him into a winter spirit?
That time I watched RotG trailers for the first time, not only did I met Jack Frost, I also met Hiccup, Rapunzel, Merida and Danny Phantom. Just back to the the old school.

A character allowed me to reunite with many characters. And that's what pulled me into the damdest thing...FTFT in my life I'm fangirling over a cross-over. I always thought cross-over was stupid. Turns out that I enjoy it!!! It feels like a shock. Shocked by blessing о(ж>▽<)y

Do you also think they're alike? (•‿•)

No comments:

Post a Comment