About Me

My photo
Like any of 18-year-old girl, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Football and k-pop are the most severe. But above all, there's nothing I cherish more than my life, my family and my friends :)

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Beast's "Ordinary" Teasers Are Nothing Ordinary

Hoooorraaaay. . . . ! ! ! !

Just like Good Luck, in this comeback for Beast's 8th mini album Ordinary we get two version. Version A provides the sexy, men in suits concept, while version B provides the cute, summer boys concept. Which one is your favorite?

VERSION A

Doojoon

Hyunseung

Junhyung

Yoseob

Gikwang

Dongwoon

VERSION B

Doojoon

Hyunseung

Junhyung

Yoseob

Gikwang

Dongwoon

I personally like the version B more because I've been craving for a fun and bright theme. The last time we get this happy vibe was in "Beautiful Night", and that song was three years ago. Plus, the "YeY" designs are creatively made.

This person is teasing us again with a photo that was taken from what seems to be the set for "YeY" MV XD
Seriously, the lights in this photo look so cool!
All these teasers are making me excited beyond words. I'm ready for our OT6. Beast, fighting!!!! ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment