About Me

My photo
Like any of 18-year-old girl, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Football and k-pop are the most severe. But above all, there's nothing I cherish more than my life, my family and my friends :)

Monday, May 20, 2013

The Big Four : Love

Love and friendship are something unique and nice to talk about

"You're my best friend as well as my lover, and I don't know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together."

You see, friendship grows as we realize some intense and annoying feelings for that friend. Would it be nice if Hiccup, Rapunzel, Merida, and Jack bother with love?

There are some pairings in Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragon crossover :

  1. Jack Merida (Jarida) proves that there is a thin line between hate and love. It's silly that fighting is how they get close to each other ||∇≦))ノ
  2. Hiccup Rapunzel (Hiccunzel) builds nerdy love. Both of them have pets, Tothless and Pascal.They share a similar interest in art and literature. Such as drawing, painting, and reading __〆(・∀・@) 
  3. Jack Rapunzel (Jackunzel) shows anime love which is adorable.. Full of blushing, touching, and other cute things (*≧ω≦*・・・)
  4. Hiccup Merida (Mericcup) is a playful couple. Both of them have the least mature look out of the four protagonists. And they live at the same time period (viking era) ~(^◇^)/ 
PICK YOUR SHIP!!!
Waaa.. it seems like Merida is angry with Jack, they just got into a fight. Look at the arrows on Jack's staff. Yet, Jack is handling it easily. Seeing them, Rapunzel is like, "Don't bother them. Let us go somewhere else, Hiccup." ☆~(ゝ。∂)

I totally support Jarida and Hiccunzel better than Jackunzel and Mericcup. In my opinion, Jack is the only man who can follow Merida. As well as the most worthy opponent for her. Hate grows into love, how 'bout that? (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)
JACK and MERIDA Fan Made Pictures
Young Merida walks to the forest for her missing arrow and comes over will-o'-the-wisp that leads her into her fate (or you could say Jack).
I feel sad for Jack in this picture. He's so lonely p(´⌒`。q)
But don't worry Jack, Merida will be able to see you.
Finally they meet, but.. they got into a cat and dog fight instantly ∑(O_O;)
Merida: Don't make fun of me!!-
Jack: Come on, I didn't mean that way.
Merida: Just now, you were laughing at me!!
Jack: I can't help it. You're too cute X3
Merida plays fun on Jack. She lock Jack on a tower and pretend to save him.

But, they often practice together. Jack make an ice target for Merida to shoot on.
Pfffttt.. Jack's jacket sure is comfy, right Merida? ∩(︶▽︶)∩
Merida invites Jack to the Fire Falls. It's an excellent point to enjoy the sunset up there.
The next morning, Jack teaches Merida how to skate in return. 
Jack: C'mon, ice skating is fun (´▽`)ノ♪
Ahahaa.. Jack can't wait for the kiss, can he? (´ε` )♡
In the first picture there are Hiccup and Astrid. Next, there are Rapunzel and Flynn. Jack has Toothiana, but.. they are more like friends. So, only Jack and Merida who are not experienced in love (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 
Speaking of kiss, it leads me to.. THIS!

This one looks like Beauty and the Beast style. Surely, Jack is not a beast now, he is a charming prince (´ ▽`).。o♡


ICE and FIRE
Taraaaa... My personal favorite (♥‿♥ ✿)
By the way, who teaches them how to dance? Rapunzel maybe :)
HICCUP and RAPUNZEL Fan Made Pictures
Rapunzel : What are you drawing, Hiccup?
Hiccup : I'm just scratching around.
Rapunzel : You're drawing sea and whale.. and.. coconut trees..
Hiccup : Yeah, this is Hawaii. I've been there once.
Rapunzel : How cool! Can you take me there sometimes?
Hiccup : Sure, we can go there with Toothless ♥

JACK and RAPUNZEL Fan Made Pictures
Jack is a fan of Rapunzel's hair (@^∇^@)

It's a dream come true! Jack as Peter Pan, who doesn't want to fly with him?!

I have posted Jarida's kiss. I'm not being fair to Rapunzel, if I don't post the picture of Jack and her.. KISSING (o´ω`o)

What makes this picture so attractive is because it's not drawn by a fan, but it's edited by a genius. The editor captured two great pictures and combined them. This is like REAL! (°◇°)
I'm still blushing every time I saw that kiss  (*/∇\*)

Anime fans, you may like these drawings (◕‿◕)
I bet Rapunzel had intended to hug Jack at first, but she's too shy to do that, so she changed the topic instead (>y<)

So.. Jack saved Rapunzel from some douchebags. She was grateful for Jack's help. And they ended up going home together. Smooth.. 
After school anime romance makes me "Aww.." (─‿‿─)

HICCUP and MERIDA Fan Made Pictures
Sorry, I'm not a fan of this pairing, so I only have two pictures of Mericcup. Actually this pairing is pretty well-known, there are a lot of pictures of them. But.. I'm just.. not too interested to dig for them.
My inner thought : MERIDA ONLY BELONGS TO JACK ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ
So, again, I'm really sorry (ノ#-_-)ノ

I love when they are switching life like this. It feels like they were thrown into a quest for finding their true life (or true soulmate :p )
They can be a great team! *cough* Is it a crime to be lovey-dovey with your partner on work? :p
Before I finish this, let me give a honorable mention for Hiccup who has succeeded to make me burst out laughing *≧▽≦)ノシ))
Don't forget to check out my other posts about "The Big Four" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment