About Me

My photo
Like any of 18-year-old girl, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Football and k-pop are the most severe. But above all, there's nothing I cherish more than my life, my family and my friends :)

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Big Four : Mashup Stories

These fan made pictures of the big four are THE BEST!!
\(≧∇≦)/

Enjoy my fave mashup stories ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞
Starring : The big four ★ The sweet Rapunzel, the thinker Hiccup, the mischievous Jack and the tough Merida. Together, these quartet build an unforgettable unique friendship.
What.. they need more guardians?! XD
Oh c'mon, Jack.. Don't be such a pessimistic :p
"CLICK!" What sound was that?!
 Oh, it's the sound of anger button triggered in Merida, which is time for us to run (ò_ó)
That's a really sweet memory, Rapuzel :3
Rapunzel, Merida, and Mavis (from Transylvania Hotel). They grow up fast (●´∀`●)
Merida the downer :p
(*_*) I'm melting
What would happen if Jack and the guardians take a visit to Hiccup's dragon village? (❂‿❂)
Sorry to let you down, Toothiana.. but.. Toothless has no teeth (⇀‸↼‶)
 
Watch out, Bunnymund! Dragon's egg does explode (ノ)゚Д゚(ヽ)
Wait.. wait.. wait for me..
Omigod!!! Jack's melting (☉Д⊙)

Check out my other posts about "The Big Four" ;)
Lyrics 2

No comments:

Post a Comment