About Me

My photo
Like any of 18-year-old girl, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Football and k-pop are the most severe. But above all, there's nothing I cherish more than my life, my family and my friends :)

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Lucky Number 13

I think this is a cute coincidence that two of my idols happen to have the same birth date, the same birth year and the same lucky number.

The first one is Taylor Swift who was born in December 13, 1989.
She used to always draw her lucky number 13 on her hand with marker before every concert.
Swift explains how the number can only mean something fantastic will happen in her life:
I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first #1 song had a 13-second intro. Every time I’ve won an award I’ve been seated in either the 13th seat, the 13th row, the 13th section or row M, which is the 13th letter.

The second one is Thomas Müller who was born in September 13, 1989.
Twenty-year old Müller went to the World Cup for the first time wearing the number 13 once adorned by his great namesake Gerd.
May I add that the best day of Germany's nationalmannschaft was the 13th day of July 2014? I was there in my living room at 4 am, screamed my lungs out and sprinted to the kitchen and back after Mario Götze scored the winning goal in the 113th minute...I repeat, one hundred and thirteenth minute. Can I make it anymore obvious?
 
And when the referee blew the final whistle, I felt the most exquisite feeling in my life.
My my.. look at the hysteria, the chaos.. XD
I just want to wish them a successful career and happy life :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment