About Me

My photo
Like any of 18-year-old girl, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Football and k-pop are the most severe. But above all, there's nothing I cherish more than my life, my family and my friends :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Beast's Pre-Release Win Tradition Continues

I know this information is so late. I'm sorry. BUT MY FEELS ARE COMING BACK IN  FULL FORCE I JUST HAD TO SIT IN FRONT OF MY LAPTOP AT 11.15 PM TO WRITE THIS!

CONGRATULATION, "GGTW" WON #1 ON AUGUST 2nd INKIGAYO!!! THE VERY FIRST WIN FROM THIS COMEBACK!!!
First, even though I don't freaking understand a single word they said in the interview, I know that one of them (more likely Gikwang) said something funny at the end, and the boys ended up laughing/smiling without any restraints (don't mind Hyunseung being 4D at the back). Our OT6 are now grown up men but still kind of dorks.

/Edit: Now I know why they were laughing. Our pabo Kwang said "Music Bank" instead of "Music Starts". He who used to be the MC for the show got the show's name wrong lol.
From the upper left, Junhyung is trying to hide his laugh (why so shy Junnie?), Dongwoon is laughing out loud, Hyunseung is unaffected by the commotion around him and continuing to be 4D *wave hand*, Gikwang is showing his adorable eye-smile and pointing to us (kyaa!), Yoseob is making a new kitten born every time he smiles (not to mention his dimples *swoon*) and Doojoon is falling out laughing. 

Second, even after so many past wins they are still happy and grateful. After the MC announced the winner, they said their thank you speeches, but all I could hear was boyish shouts and "...B2uty!!!...B2uty!!!" They were LOUD. And Gikwang apologized to Cultwo because they weren't able to attend Cultwo Show to accept the win on Inkigayo. That's Gikwang for you. He showed many cute sides that day :D
I want to make it clear that we, B2uties, want to shower these guys with awards out of love, not out of fandom pride. Their happiness is my happiness. From the bottom of my heart, I wish them a long, successful and colorful career.

No comments:

Post a Comment