About Me

My photo
Like any of 18-year-old girl, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Football and k-pop are the most severe. But above all, there's nothing I cherish more than my life, my family and my friends :)

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

More from "Rise of the Guardians" Story, Please?

A couple days ago, I watched Rise of the Guardians film with my parents at my grandma's hoouse. And after that I told to myself, "Wow.. it's been a long time since I watched a wonderful film like this!!!" Yes, I really thought that film was great. It filled me with wonders, fun, and beliefs.


Rise of the Guardians is an animated film produced by DreamWorks, the same creator of Madagascar, Puss in the Boots, and How to Train Your Dragon.

I believe I should thank William Joyce for writing the story. The story is fresh, it combines mythology, superhero, and holiday characters, then presents them through unique characters. I never imagined that I will get a chance to see the other sides of the old wise Santa Claus, the pretty fairy Toothiana, and the cuddly Easter Bunny.

Also, they add some not-too-popular characters in fairy tale (for me before I watched this film), like Sandman, the dream fairy; Pitch, the nightmare; and finally.. Jack Frost, the winter spirit.

I'm a 16-year-old girl and this film did so much for me. Each of those characters has left strong impression on me, and that proves the strong personalities each of the characters has.

I really hope this whole Guardian's story will be continued into a sequel XD

2 comments:

  1. eh, mbak afi, kalo kamu mau, coba liat mangafox.me/manga/houkago_orange/v01/c001/5.html dan mangafox.me/manga/ojousama_no_gohoubi/v01/c001/5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmph, mbak, ini lho yang tak bilang dance nya kayak senam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBghvK9E5lw
    kalo ini yang di balik http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDcmhyynOqE

    ReplyDelete